You signify your consent to us collecting and using your personal information by your use of this website. This is because when you visit the website we automatically collect information about your computer and your Internet connection including:
- Your computer's IP address
- The type and version of browser and operating system you use
- Your internet domain
- The URL of the linking page, if you arrived at Knowledgi via a link from another website
Personal details, however, such as your name, address and email address will be collected through various forms. We will use your personal details for the following reasons:
- To fulfill requests and orders
- Personalise the content and advertising you receive based on your personal preferences
- Notify you of new products, features and Promotions relevant to us
- Allow trusted third parties to contact you with information - Should you choose to opt in
- Ensure, to the best of our abilities, that our website is compatible with browsers and operating systems used by most our visitors
- For in house research to improve our understanding of customer needs and for market research purposes. The results of all research will be presented as anonymous or aggregated information, unless individuals grant approval
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to you based on your visit to this site and other sites on the Internet
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser. When you visit Knowledgi sites our computer server will recognize the cookie. This allows the user to move quickly and easily around the site and if you are a subscriber you may not have to login each time. Cookies also allow us to collect information about your visits, so that we can track the most popular features and services.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. However if you delete a cookie from your hard drive any settings such as a stored user name or password will have to be reset when you login again. If you choose not to receive cookies, you will not be able to use or access the full range of our services.
Further information about cookies may be found at http://www.cookiecentral.com
Select the cookie page and then the link to 'The Dark Side.' This contains information on how to protect yourself from unwanted cookies.
All the emails that you receive as part of your service are sent directly by us or our hired contractors.
Our house adverts are tracked through unique identification in order to make sure that you do not receive the same advert many times in one session. Some adverts are served by third parties who may place cookies. For more information please contact us at email@example.com
We have appropriate measures in place to ensure that users personal details are not misused, accidentally destroyed, lost or altered in anyway within the our server environments.
There may be occasions when customer information is passed outside of the business to other data processors, (e.g. a Database Consultant, Fulfilment Bureau etc.) but they will only act upon instructions from us in order to perform the services required.
Customer feedback and complaints
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our web site. Should you have such comments or have a complaint about how we are using your personal data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org For changes to you personal details please email us at email@example.com
Last updated 18 September 2012